ELIMINATE WASTE WITH ACCURATE FASTENER COUNTS.
ScaleMate® lets you track exactly what you have in your fastener or small part inventory, and exactly what the demands are for every item. This enables you to increase your inventory turns and reduce stock-outs. Dispensing exact amounts also prevents extra fasteners from being accidently dropped into assemblies.
FORENSIC LOT TRACEABILITY
The ScaleMate® system ensures every lot is physically compartmentalized. Users only have access to a single bin at a time, lot numbers are never commingled, and every transaction is recorded. You can review when an item was stocked, when it was issued, who it was issued to, what jobs it was issued for, and other information showing the entire flow of your inventory. This is extremely helpful because you can track where the defective lot went and contact those customers quickly and efficiently.
FASTENER INVENTORY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
Inventory management with small parts and fasteners is difficult and time-consuming. Automation of this task allows your people to focus on value-added activities.
NO MANUAL COUNTING OF FASTENERS OR “GUESSTIMATES”
The ScaleMate® dispenses by weight, preventing the many drawbacks of drawer-based systems. It can detect when someone attempts to put something in the bin in an effort to change the issue quantity by confirming that the weight is divisible by the per piece weight assigned to that bin. If not, it will report bin contamination to the system administrator.
Material / Finish
- Compatible with the RoboCrib® VX500, VX1000 and LX2000
- Increases capacity while increasing control of small items
- Eliminates need to count small items manually
- Works with parts cups for smaller items, such as fasteners
- High quality Mettler Toledo scale
- Handle weights up to 30 lbs
- Measure in kilograms or pounds
- Sensitivity to .0003 of a kg
- Ability to back out tare weight
- Auto zero capability
- Tower is 16”wide, 16” deep, 65” high, with scale at 37” up from ground level
Get in touch with our sales team for a qoute or consultation.